Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

Great job!

Obviously it's not an original concept but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy it =). The doom fist got me the most though lol.

SE1: Legacy SE1: Legacy

Very awsome start

A lot better then the first sprite films I put out. Though I moved to actual drawing animation so it's hard to say how far I've come. Onto your animation though.

Simply put as others have you seemed to have grasped the essence of Sonic which is awsome in itself. The pacing and action seemed to merge together and I found it hard to really become bored (which is a good thing of course!).

If I were to say anything needs work I'd say your preloader could use some touch ups and as someone else said a tiny bit of sound editing would make this pretty much perfect.

Gave you a 5 and a 9/10. Hope to see more episodes soon!

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

I gave it a 4/5

I understand a lot of work and such was put into this but it just seems like it's raw action and no story really. Very minimal story which I guess is classic style sonic but even then we get no development really.

The animation however was good but in the beginning it was kinda strange looking. They resembled the character yes but sometimes it seems a bit more effort could of been put in.

Though I don't know you or know what you got going on. Either good action but no story, which is something I'd like to see in animations like these. Sorta why I'm working on mine.

Kudos to you still though for front page and daily second place!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Very good for a start

Like others are saying you are off to a good start with this just with the next one take it to the next level with some more enemies, combos, and mabye like 2 or 3 bosses? Then you will have a way better game on your hands. Not to say this wasnt fun to play just got a little reptitive is all. 5/5 and 9/10

Make a Preloader! Make a Preloader!

Very nice and simple

You didnt make it to complicated or anything its just step by step instructions. Good job.

Eclipsxcom responds:

That's exactly why I made it. I also made it b/c the other tutorial preloader Flash didn't seem to work. But simple is my middle name...

Oh, wait...no it isn't. Nevermind

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Very good tutorial

Learned how to make buttons and got beat by a apple jacks box what more could a guy want in life =D lol. Anyways great tutorial it helped me out a bunch.

"Tetris" Remix "Tetris" Remix

Really good song to listen to <3

Now THIS could have been used in Tetris'd 3. You just cant beat the original mix compared to song B and such.