Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Very good for a start

Like others are saying you are off to a good start with this just with the next one take it to the next level with some more enemies, combos, and mabye like 2 or 3 bosses? Then you will have a way better game on your hands. Not to say this wasnt fun to play just got a little reptitive is all. 5/5 and 9/10

Make a Preloader! Make a Preloader!

Very nice and simple

You didnt make it to complicated or anything its just step by step instructions. Good job.

Eclipsxcom responds:

That's exactly why I made it. I also made it b/c the other tutorial preloader Flash didn't seem to work. But simple is my middle name...

Oh, wait...no it isn't. Nevermind

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Very good tutorial

Learned how to make buttons and got beat by a apple jacks box what more could a guy want in life =D lol. Anyways great tutorial it helped me out a bunch.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Pretty good.

5/5 for you. Good game and its easy to play for anyone. The only problem i had was when i killed the last zombies on night 19 and no more were coming and it stayed there and wouldnt go to the other menu.....

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Absolutely remarkable

I love Super smash brothers and have always thought sonic and others should be in it. Now lets hope he makes it into super smash brothers Brawl ;).